Time: 9:00 am
It’s a new year and competition for the best and brightest caregivers is more challenging than ever! Caregiver recruitment is getting tougher, fewer caregivers are entering the field, and the war for talent worsens.
Join the myCNAjobs team alongside a few industry partners to learn the latest insights and trends. Everyday, thousands of caregivers come to myCNAjobs looking for work. Everyday, we work with thousands of companies battling it out to recruit the best talent. Everyday, we survey caregivers to keep a pulse on the market. Get an inside look at what’s trending, what’s working, and what’s not.
What’s better? We’ll end the session with a live panel of Caregivers and Certified Nursing Assistants! Get answers to your most pressing questions in an open forum.
- What’s trending in 2017
- How job search has changed in the past 12 months
- What companies are offering to attract new talent
- What new home care models mean for traditional agencies
- How to attract candidates you’re not reaching today
- How a caregiver makes a decision when they have multiple opportunities
- How to scale recruitment to hit goals by managing cost-per-hire
- Best practices to optimize recruitment based on where you’re strong and weak
- Retention best practices
- Brandi Kurtyka, CEO and Co-Founder – myCNAjobs
- Maggie Keen, Sr. Dir. of Strategic Partnerships – myCNAjobs
- Megan Phee, VP – Checkster
- Jamie Timoteo, VP – Plante Moran Living Forward
205 N Michigan Ave
Chicago, IL 6060